The direct lending firm Resilience Partners Fund I S.C.A., SICAR, has closed a new investment by financing the expansion of
What we do
Resilience Partners brings together local knowledge, alongside a global mindset, to assist best-in-class SMEs in Iberia execute their growth plans by offering them flexible/bespoke long term financing solutions.
We are one of the most experienced teams in private equity and debt asset class in Spain, bringing our unique local access, investment experience, and structuring and risk management capabilities.
Resilience Partners focuses on companies with EBITDAs between EUR 3-15M, leaders in their segment, with solid management teams and long-term financing needs to execute their strategic plans.
Expansión: «The coronavirus crisis has changed the game rules and private debt funds are ready to take the leap that the new situation requires»
Please follow the link below to read the full article about how Private Lenders are now a fully-fledged alternative to
Resilience Partners participates in the 20th anniversary of Capital & Corporate in a debate on how direct lending funds are transforming access to financing
More details on the programme in the following Link
Basic information about data protection:
- Responsible: Resilience Partners S.L
- Purpose: answer your query.
- Legitimation: your consent through this form.
- Recipients: we do not plan to transfer your data to third parties, except by legal obligation.
- Rights: you have the right to access, rectify, delete, portability and opposition to your data. The contact data will be stored in our servers.
- Additional information: You can consult the additional and detailed information on data protection in the link at the bottom of this page.